Monday, June 04, 2007

MAY 2007

How is everyone doing? I have been doing great, i just got back to Santiago last thuersday. As many of you already know, I was in the states last month and I had the chance to meet with many of you, got to visit some family members and some churches. It was a blessing for me to be able to go back.
I reaaly enjoyed the opportunity of being at my friends´graduation and also one of my friends´wedding. I apreacitte those who were praying for my visa because if I wouldn´t gotten it, non of these adventures would have been possible.
For all the G.O. staff it was a lot of fun to be able to work together at the KY Derby. We were all volunteers for the entire week of derby.








Thanks to those who gave their time I came up and help… we really appreciate your hard work for God and for the ministry.
Again, it has been a blessing for me to be able to spent time with some of my supporters and to those people who I really care about. It was also good to see how my former classmates have taken big leadership positions in different churches. I am happy for all of you, i´m glad for the time I got share with some of you youth groups; thanks for the opportunity.
Please keep praying for our ministry down here and remember that the doors are always open for those who want to come in mission trips.

In Christ,
Isaias Gabriel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home